Break Free From Narcissistic Abuse
Experience Healing And Support
If you are a child of a narcissistic or borderline mother or father, chances are good that you grew up doing everything you could to be recognized, and to please them no matter what. No matter what you did or how hard you tried, you never seemed to feel like you were quite good enough. You tried to please them and now, you might still find yourself trying to do the same thing in adulthood, whether it is with your partner, your boss, your friends. But now, you are just so tired…
You’re Exhausted From Trying So Hard.
You are tired of taking the blame for things, being compared to others, tired of not being allowed to have feelings of your own.
You are tired of the manipulation and gaslighting
You are tired of walking on eggshells.
You are tired of all the arguing. Sometimes after arguing, you might even feel… kind of hungover.
You are tired of keeping your mouth shut to avoid conflict, of being the one who is always discounted and dismissed.
You are tired of feeling so alone.
Why can’t anyone understand?
You Are Not Alone
There are millions of other people out there who have narcissistic or borderline personality disordered parents who experience the same things you do.
You want to love your parent, of course, you do, but after so much toxicity and emotional damage, this may be difficult. In our culture, being angry with your mother or father- even just not liking your mother or father is taboo. But after experiencing the narcissistic or borderline behavior of your parent, it is really quite normal and… it is okay.
Didn’t you just want to wake up one day and poof, know everything would be okay, that things would just go back to normal, if you just gave it one more chance?
You wish you had parents who loved you. You wish you didn’t feel so sad and isolated. You wish that your self-esteem was higher.
If one more person says…
“Oh, your ( mother or father) is so wonderful. You’re so lucky to have him or her”.
Why can’t they see what is going on? Ugh, if they only knew….
You may be thinking “Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I am making all of this up. Maybe I should be more patient, maybe I should just stop arguing”,
No, it isn’t just you. You are not making this up. This is a real thing that so many others experience with their parent.
You want to feel seen, you want to be heard
You are meant to live a good life- to know what it means to have fun.
❤️ Wouldn’t it feel great to trust youself?
❤️ Wouldn’t it feel great to have boundaries?
❤️ Wouldn’t it be great to be free of anxiety and depression-
to feel free of the isolation you might feel?
❤️ Wouldn’t it feel great to have your opinion valued?
❤️ To feel seen and heard?
❤️ Wouldn’t it feel great to feel loved and considered?
This is the perfect opportunity to learn from and be supported, others who have experienced the same thing you have.
It takes a lot of courage to look into a workshop for support and healing, especially if you are the daughter of a parent who has narcissistic or borderline personality disorder.
Joining a group with other women who know exactly what you are struggling with is the perfect opportunity to get support, gain greater insight into your experiences and begin to heal.
1st Session(6-week cohort)
How Did I Get Here?
- Return to you- Recognizing common themes and beginning your journey.
The 1st 6-week block
- We will begin the journey to learning and understanding the parental borderline/narcissistic dynamic.
- You will learn how this dynamic it affects you, with an emphasis on understanding boundaries, relationships and authenticity and struggles germain to this topic.
- We will talk about the impact of having a narcissistic or borderline parent on your life as a whole.
2nd Session(6-week cohort)
What Can I Do To Help Myself?
- Understanding & handling the fallout from maternal narcissistic abuse.
The 2nd 6-week block:
- We will examine and process what you feel and experience- emptiness, relationship struggles, difficulty with trust and the lack of knowing who you are, authentically.
- You will begin to understand the impact of parental narcissistic / borderline abuse on your life and process the thoughts that come up for you as we work.
You will be able to distinguish which methods will best suit you for interaction with your parents / family / friends.
3rd Session(6-week cohort)
Life After Narcissistic Abuse.
- Evaluating relationships, healthy choices and maneuvering the new normal.
The 3rd 6-week block:
- How did I get here? Why did I pick this person to be a friend or partner?
- We will discuss how your relationships have been effected by a personality disordered parent.
- We will examine your upbringing in the context of an intimate relationship.
- You will learn how to evaluate relationships and make healthy choices in choosing new friends and partners. You will learn how to maneuver the landscape as you heal.
Here are some of the results of joining this group…
1: You will feel like you are part of a community of women who have been through the same thing you have.
2: You will be able to recognize common themes & and begin the journey to transformation through Self-discovery & healing.
3: You will experience self-confidence that comes from valuing yourself and from understanding how to handle the fallout from parental personality disorders and family drama that was created by narcissistic and borderline personality disorders and disengage from the trauma.
4: You will learn how to grieve the loss of the life you should have had and the parents you needed.
5: You will be able to evaluate relationships and make healthy choices while choosing friends and partners.